Saturday, April 11, 2020

Changes and NEW CLASS CODES!

Last week, Mrs. Olsen emailed all her students and parents with their class code: but guess what...that was a needless step. It looks like the district created classes for her and populated them with her students.  So we are back to square one.  This time, however, I have been told that you are now all enrolled in my class instead of having to invite you in.  I hope this is the case (fingers crossed)

I think that all of you are in my classes now---but I have put in the new class codes below, JUST IN CASE!    This is a  learning experience for her.  Usually, she would just go down the hall and ask someone what was going on.  BUT GUESS WHAT?  She's now at home, like you, waiting this crisis out.   Are we going through some sort of world changing event---yes we are!  It is going to be very rough but hang in there. 

In the meanwhile, distance learning will begin on Monday, April 13th.   I have loaded in the assignments for all my classes.  You can also click on 9th grade or 10th grade off to the side for a description of what is required of you this next week.  All work for this week is due on the 20th.     They include a viewing part (which is usually an easy to understand powerpoint) and encouragement to watch youtube videos to enhance and help to answer any question you might have.  There is also two written assignments that will be mainly based on personal response.

You can also ask me any questions during my VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS, which are on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 to 2.   Now I am not sure how this is going to work---but we will get better and better at communications.  You may not be able to connect and I may be frazzled this week trying to connect wiht you.   You can always email me directly.   Just to show you I am trying to learn more technical skills, I am showing you a CREEPY HAND PHOTO of me typing this exact message into the computer!

Here are your new class codes in case you are still lost:

Period 2        tyw33le

Period 3        7g4n57m

Period 4        hw6wwbx

Period 6        p3h3a5n

Period 7        gyindy4

Period 8        xx4oimi